Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 31 - We have the slab!!!

Hi friends,

Finally we had the slab done and dusted woohoo and it's well before the FHOG due date. I would like to thank my site supervisor for organising and the concretors for getting the slab done especially with the threat of thunderstorm and rain this morning well done guys. I was very fortunate that it did not rain during the concreting or else I would have been extremely worried how the concrete would have turn out later on.

I was told by one of the workers that they started the pour at about 7 am this morning and expect to finish by 1 or 2 pm. When I returned at about 2 pm they were all gone so I guess they left around about 1 to 1.30 pm, wow that's like 6 hours to pour a whole house and pack up, talk about fast. In addition, I noticed that they delivered the portaloo.

Next up is frame, I was told that framing could start within 3 days to 1 week.

View from front of house.


Porch, Master bedroom, and the green tin can is the portaloo (toilet).

Another view of the porch, master bedroom, and front entry.


Alfresco.

The yellow pipe is the conduit for the optical fibre cable which will be installed later on during the build.

No comments:

Post a Comment