Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 102: Frame Inspection

Hi friends,

I had my frame inspection with Darren from QAI Reporting (Darbecca) and I was mighty impress with the inspection he did and will get him in for pre-plaster, so thank you Darren. He found many faults most are missing lintels above the bedroom robes and corner noggins not put in correctly. He checked whether stud frames are plumb and also check the concrete to see if it's even. There are no problems with the concrete so that's a relief, and he didn't mention anything about the studs so I assume they are plumb. Anyway I will post what's on the report when I receive it.

My site supervisor say he will get what's listed fixed so hopefully he keeps his word and will do the right thing and fix what's listed on the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment