Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 1 - Wow what a suprise!! Site Cut!!!

Hello friends,

I hope you enjoyed the Christmas and New Year break, I am sure some of you did and some of you can't remember LOL.

I went to our block today to see if the rubbish that our neighbour's builder dumped on our land had been removed, when I arrived there I got more than what I expected, yes Zuccala Homes started the site cut woohoo!!! I would never have thought it would be this early even though they told us we should expect commencement around mid January 2010 to February 2010, wow they kept their word and it happened so a big thank you to Zuccala Homes.

Anyway enjoy the photo's below.

Site cut started.



Cut to garage.

Cut to porch.



Cut to alfresco.


Cut to rear of house.


I guess next is the installation of plumbing pipes for sewerage and stormwater. It's getting exciting so stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment